Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Release Day: SUNSHINE & WHISKEY by R.L.Griffin



S & W Release Banner 2.jpg


**NEW RELEASE**
Sunshine & Whiskey by R.L. Griffin
Romantic Comedy


Goodreads:


Buy Links:
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1HqB0I9
Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1E5JS4W




S & W Book Cover front .jpg




Synopsis:
Sometimes the best things in life come from the unexpected. So if you lower your expectations, then you’ll never be disappointed. Sound cheesy? It is, but
it's also true. Clich├ęs come from a grain of truth…like a man with a Porsche is compensating for something, or once a cheater always a cheater—you get the
idea. Sorry, I digress. I'm supposed to be telling you what this book is about.


I'm Megan Walker, a lawyer at one of the hottest boutique law firms in Atlanta. I'm on the fast track to making partner and have my entire life planned
out...or I did.
We all know how that goes, right? Best laid plans and all that.


Life just threw me a couple curveballs, so I've set out to take things into my own hands. By throwing caution to the wind and getting out of my A-type
personality bubble, I'm learning more about myself than I have in my twenty-seven years.


Sound like a chick flick, doesn't it?


It’s not.

REVIEW

A wonderful feel good book is what Sunshine & Whiskey is. I really enjoyed this book. A road trip with a difference is sorta how to describe this book. When Megan comes into a large amount of money and her best friend just gets made redundant then what better way to 'coz yourself' is with a cross country road trip, taking in beautiful hotels, music concerts at some iconic venues, alcohol, especially whiskey and a few hot men to spice things up. I love when Megan meets Meat, they have fun together, and the fact that he was at an author signing as a cover model made me giggle!! However, this story isn't all fun and flowers it deals with relationships, real life, real love and lots more besides. It is always fun and a little bit quirky. This book really lifted my spirits, and made me smile throughout it. I recommend this book and despite what the blurb says, I think this book would be fantastic if made into a chick flick. I award this book 5 smiley stars ~ Rosie




Connect with the Author:
Newsletter:

No comments:

Post a Comment