Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Remy Release Day!

Happy Release Day REMY!!!

Do you remember wondering what Remy was thinking when he first met Brooke? What he’s been thinking all along . . . all this time . . .? Well, you won’t have to wonder anymore!

REMY is a great combination of scenes in the present along with scenes that we previously experienced through Brooke's eyes. When I wrote Real and Mine, there were dozens of instances where I really craved to be in Remy's head, but he's a very elusive character and he seemed to find it easier to open up to me through Brooke first. He is so elusive, in fact, there were even a couple of days when I wondered if he was going to let me into his head so that I could actually write REMY.

But he did!!

And I absolutely loved every minute I spent in his thoughts, crawling happily inside his head. As with the first two books, my main goal was that I could do Brooke and Remy and their incredible love justice, and my hope is that you have as pleasurable a time reading about them as I did writing them. ~Katy

You can find REMY at any of these online vendors:

PRINT: Amazon.com | Amazon.ca Amazon.co.uk 

EBOOK: Kindle | Nook | Kobo | iBooks 

AUDIO: Audible

Synopsis:
Underground fighter Remington Tate is a mystery, even to himself. His mind is dark and light, complex and enlightening. At times his actions and moods are carefully measured, and at others, they spin out of control.

Through it all, there's been one constant: wanting, needing, loving, and protecting Brooke Dumas. This is his story; from the first moment he laid eyes on her and knew, without a doubt, she would be the realest thing he's ever had to fight for

Review:

Remy, Remy, Remy! I love you!! I absolutely loved getting inside his head and knowing what he was actually thinking and his reasons behind doing things the way he did.  This is seriously one of my absolute favorite series. I’d give it 10 stars if I could! You don’t want to miss Remington!! ~Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment