Wednesday, November 27, 2013

T.H Snyder Author Feature

Hey Loves I would like to introduce Our Author Feature T.H Snyder!! We are ecstatic to have this amazing Author Join us on our blog today!! Not only is she an amazing Author but she the most amazing person so if you dont know her what are you waiting for!!
                                                                  ~RAQUEL~

Buy Links

Touch Me USA http://tinyurl.com/ljlbteh
UK http://tinyurl.com/kb7dedmhttp

Trailer - http://vimeo.com/78101546



Synopsis
Recommended for readers 18 + years

Char is a focused and driven career woman who's had a relationship she would rather choose to forget, but can't. Riley is a pure gentleman who can easily leave the past where it belongs, behind him.

Some people believe in fate where others deem it a coincidence. Char and Riley are meant to be together, so life just happens to make sure they are in the right place at the right time.

But is that enough?

You’ll be falling in love with this dynamic duo as they find out who they are and why fate keeps making sure their lives are intertwined.

Their differences are what make them all too similar, and throughout the course of their journey there is one thing that always brings them back together...the need for each other's touch.



Review
4 stars of True Love. This is a light loving read. As a reader sometimes you read stories that are sad or intense and sometimes you need a breath of fresh air after a book well this book is your fresh air. Riley and Chloe have a beautiful start to a relationship that fate seems to play a hand in. They had there one around and there problems but once they got it together they fit. I love how T.H shows that love doesnt always have to be complicated or intense it can just be outright beautiful!! LOved this book!

~RAQUEL~

Buy Links
USA http://tinyurl.com/m854m43
UK http://tinyurl.com/kwdj2ht
  
Trailer-http://vimeo.com/78106593

Synopsis:
This book is recommended for readers 18 years of age and older. It contains adult language and sexual scenes not intended for young readers

Chloe and Derrick have spent most of their lives together as friends and as lovers; they have formed a connection that few couples can make last. This duo is bound by one thing that no one can destroy. They have been touched by one another and no one can take that away.

That is until one of them is forced to make a decision and their lives take on a different path.

Can these two withstand the reality of what lies ahead? Are they able to hold a relationship together with just the mere fact that they may love each other? Is it possible to maintain a bond that no one else has been able to touch?

Chloe and Derrick may have the relationship others dream about, but sometimes things do get in the way and it can be impossible to forgive and forget.

Review 
5 Stars of Perfection. This book was amazing!! I didn't know if T.H Snyder could top her first but she nailed it..I can only imagine how amazing her next book will be!! This book is about Chloe and Derrick and there relationship from the beginning. Chloe and Derrick have a unique relationship and have been through there share of bumps in the road but still made it on top together. This book had me anticipating what will happen next and how this book would end. I loved every minute of it hats off to T.H  for writing another amazing book! When you got it you got it and girl you got it!!!
~RAQUEL~


 


Author t. h. snyder
 
Author Bio:

t. h. snyder is my pen name. I was born in Allentown, Pennsylvania Sept 1979. For six years I worked in the field of higher education while earning my Bachelor and Master Degrees in Management from University of Phoenix. I'm a single mother to two children who are my world. I became an avid reader in spring of 2012 and since has read over 250 books. My genre of interest ranges from Romance to thrilling Paranormal. This is more than just a hobby for me, it’s a passion to read the words of great authors and bring life to their stories with my reviews and character castings. I started writing my first novel in June of 2013 and anxious to see where this journey takes me!!

Author Interview:

What inspired you to write your first book?
I’ve been an avid reader for the past few years. I love a good romance and felt it was time to try it out on my own. Even after self publishing two books I can’t believe it’s all real.
 What was the hardest part in writing your book?
Writing the book is the easy part, it’s the editing and publishing that can get tricky. I can write all day long, but once it gets to the next phase of the process I want to rip out my hair
How did you come up with the title? 
 I knew from the start I wanted to write about the connection between various couples. Each individual book has a different story line and the title speaks for the emotional attachment each couple faces.
How much of the book is realistic? 
 All of my stories are fictional; however I do use names and places that are important to me in my personal life. For those that know me well enough, they’ll be able to pick out my snarky attitude and sense of humor through my characters.
What books have most influenced your life most?
Wow, that’s a deep question. I've only been reading intensely the past few years, but I will say that the two that stand out the most to me in 2013 are In the Stillness by Andrea Randall and Ruin by Rachel Van Dyken. Both are gripping and emotional stories that I can read over and over again.
If you had to choose, which writer would you consider a mentor?
I’ve reached out to a lot of authors both traditional and indie while writing my first book. There are a few that have been by my side the entire time and others that have lent an ear when needed. Margaret McHeyzer is an amazing mentor, author and friend. I know I can count on her to be there regardless of what I need.
What book are you reading now?
I actually just finished Unexpected Chance by Joanne Schwehm. It was an amazing 5 star story.
Are there any new authors that have grasped your interest?
YES!! There are a lot of great new authors out there including Joanne Schwehm, Trudy Stiles, TL Sieving, T. Renee Fike and so many more.
What are your current projects?
I’m in the process of finishing my first YA novel, Pierced Love which will release December 15.
Do you see writing as a career?
Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought I’d be an author, but now I am and I love it. If I am fortunate enough to do well as an author I’d love to make it my full time career…only time will tell.
Can you share a little of your current work with us?
Pierced Love is a YA novel about two high school students, Zar and Loudon. Zar has been dealt and emotional struggle and has been hiding behind her fears for five years. Loudon is your typical high school jock that has the world by the balls. When he comes into Zar’s life, he’s persistent and pushy. He wants to help her overcome her troubles, but will she let him?
You’ll have to read it to find out.
Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers? YES!!! Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. I write for my fans and only them. If it weren't for their love and support I’d be nowhere. I love hearing their take on the stories, what they loved, their favorite moments and the characters they felt they were the most drawn too.
What is the most embarrassing moment you've had?
To be totally honest, I don’t have one. Either I’m just a hyper planner or don’t embarrass easy, I've never had a moment that made me want to curl up in the corner and hide.
Who is your favorite character in your book and why?
In the Touch Series, I’d have to say Derrick. He’s honestly the male version of me. He’s loyal; a true friend willing to give the shirt off of his back and he’s wants to give his love unconditionally.
What’s your favorite sex position and why? 
 Hahahaha, this is a good one. I’ll have to say any position that puts me in control. Whether it’s in or out of the bedroom I’m quite the control freak.
What’s your favorite snack?
Anything with peanut butter…yum, love it!
What do you do for fun?
Read of course I also enjoy spending time with my kids, friends and family. Whether we are relaxing at home, doing things outdoors, or going out I love to be surrounded by those that I care about the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment