Friday, February 7, 2014

Feature Author: R.E Hunter


Hey Loves our Feature Author Today is R.E Hunter. I want to thank her for taking the time out ;) 


Synopsis

Five years ago, Embry Jacobs ran...

She ran from a past that still hasn’t let her go, but her dream of becoming a lawyer is stronger than her fear of confronting that past. Embry’s sole focus is to get through law school—with the help of her best friend, Morgan—and make something of the broken girl she became. Not thinking about falling in love, being in a relationship or even entertaining the idea of romance, Embry is moving forward one day at a time.

Luke Brody is charming and sexy, and has a past of his own. He wants nothing more than to put his demons to rest and move on with his life. But, when Embry enters the picture, is he destined to repeat those same mistakes?

Blindsided by their instant attraction, neither Luke nor Embry are prepared for the feelings they’re developing. But will it all be for nothing?

Will they let their pasts destroy them, or will they risk everything to fight for their relationship when it all comes undone?

Buy Links



Review

5 stars of craziness. Okay so I loved this book from beginning to end started and finished in one day could not put it down!! This book had me frustrated and yelling one minute then hot and bothered the next. Embry is smart gorgeous and one of the most frustrating women I've read about but I loved her. Embry has an unforgettable past that keeps her from wanting a relationship but that changes when the gorgeous blue eyes of Luke Brody meet hers. Embry and Luke have a connection not only sexually but on many other levels but there are so many things that keep pulling them apart can there love get through it all?? I will not share any more cause what fun is that?? This book is an amazing read with a crazy wild best friend named Morgan and let me say I absolutely Love her!!! and her sexy male bestfriend Jeremy how Embry stayed away from him is beyond me. This book has it all HOT HOT sex scenes, humor, love and a stalker yes I said a stalker what more do you need in a book? Cant wait to read more from R.E would love a story about Morgan;) Undone will have you frustrated but loving it;)
~Raquel~

BIO

R.E. Hunter is a native New Yorker and lives on Long Island with her husband and their crazy kitten. She works as an attorney by day and writes every spare second she has. She's currently working on the sequel to Undone, which will be released sometime in 2014. When she's not writing, you can usually find her somewhere near a beach with a book in her hand.



Author Interview




What inspired you to write your first book?
I plotted out Undone three years ago and I thought it would be great to be able to write a book but I never did anything else with it. I’ve been writing stories since I was little but never thought I’d be able to write or publish a book. But I got into blogging and started talking to a few authors and they encouraged me to write. I decided to give it a shot and the story just flowed.

What is the craziest thing you've ever done?
Hmmm. Well I recently got my first tattoo, which isn’t very crazy but I’ve wanted one for years and was so nervous! I’d say extreme zip-lining on my honeymoon was pretty crazy. I was pretty bruised up afterward!

Is there a message in your novel that you want readers to grasp?
I didn’t write it with a specific message in mind. I think every reader takes something different from a book and I love hearing what it meant to each person :)

Are experiences based on someone you know, or events in your own life?
All me! I went to law school and work as an attorney now, so I had a lot of good material for writing about law school!

What books have most influenced your life most?
Wow such a good question! Eat, Pray, Love was a huge inspiration for me and got me through some tough times. I’ve always been an avid reader, but The Twilight Series and FSOG completely changed how I read and how involved I became in the reading community. It it weren’t for FSOG I wouldn’t have learned about this amazing indie community that led me to writing!

Who was your favorite character to write about??
Luke is definitely my favorite but the interactions between Jeremy and Embry were the easiest and the most fun for me.

 What book are you reading now?
I just started Iced by Karen Marie Moning. The Fever Series is my favorite and I can’t wait to get back into those characters.

Are there any new authors that have grasped your interest?
Yes! I’m a HUGE fan of Faith Andrews and B.A. Wolfe. Also, keep an eye out for Corinne Michaels. She’ll be releasing her first book this summer and I’ve gotten a sneak peak...so good!

What are your current projects?
I’m working on Unbroken, the sequel to Undone, and I’ve been outlining a stand-alone novel after that!

What is your favorite midnight snack?
I looooove ice cream.

If you had to do it all over again, would you change anything in your latest book?
I’m too far into book two to think that way. Buuuut I’m a perfectionist so I’m sure if given the chance I could still pick it apart lol

Is there a special place you like to write?
I like to curl up on the couch with my tea and my laptop. When the weather is nice, I love to write outside.

Can you share a little of your current work with us?
Because of where book one ended, I can’t give anything just yet, it would give too much away ;) BUT I did just recently release a Valentine’s Day outtake. It won’t be in book two but it gives you a taste of more Luke & Embry ;)
http://rehunterbooks.com/2014/02/04/a-pre-valentines-day-surprise/

Is there anything you find particularly challenging in your writing?
Sex scenes! LOL. I LOVE them but they’re a pain to write.

What is your craziest memory you have?
Hmm there are a lot of them, but some of my recent favorites were at the Vegas signing last August. So much fun!

Who designed the covers?
Regina Wamba at Mae I Design and Photography. She’s amazing!

What was the hardest part of writing your book?
I think just finding a balance between working full time, being a newlywed and having enough time to put toward writing.

Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it?
I could probably write a book on what I learned from writing a book! I learned so much!

Do you have any advice for other writers?
The biggest lesson I learned and my advice for other writers is to write for you. Write your story your way.

Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers? 
Just a huge THANK YOU! For all of the support, the amazing reviews and encouraging messages. Thank you for loving my story and my characters and making this crazy ride so worth it!

Is there any actors now that you feel are swoon worthy?
Oh yes…I’m completely obsessing over Jamie Dornan as CG! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment