Rosemary Pot Roast
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 pounds boneless beef chuck roast
- 3 small baking potatoes, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Rosemary & Oregano, undrained
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz each) condensed reduced fat and sodium cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Hunt's® Tomato Paste
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Spray inside of 4 to 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray; set aside. Trim excess fat from beef; discard. Cut beef into 1-1/2-inch pieces; set aside.
- Combine potatoes and onion in slow cooker. Top with beef and remaining ingredients. Cook on HIGH 5 hours or on LOW 10 hours or until beef is tender.