Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Release Day & Review: Point of No Return

Book Five in the Kathleen Turner Series
Point of No Return
Author: Tiffany Snow
Release Date: May 20, 2014

Kathleen Turner wasn’t expecting to fall in love when she came to Indianapolis a year ago, much less with two very different men. And not just any men: brothers.

Blane Kirk, former SEAL turned attorney, is every woman’s dream man. He’s also a playboy who changes women as often as he changes his tie, and trying to hold on to Blane could only break Kathleen’s heart.

Commitment is a foreign word to Kade Dennon, assassin-for-hire and genius hacker, and nothing about him is safe. A future with Kade would surely end in disaster—for both of them.

Past betrayals come to a head, and the choice Kathleen makes could sign her death warrant. Everything’s at stake as Blane, Kade, and Kathleen reach the Point of No Return.

 


5 Amazingly Awesome Stars
Can you say a fantastic ending to one of my favorite series?!?! I was a little late jumping on the Kathleen Turner train and didn’t start reading the series until late February, but boy am I glad I did.  I quickly consumed books 1-4 and was left on pins and needles waiting on this last book.  I kept putting off starting it, mainly because I just didn’t want one of my favorite series to come to a close (I promise I couldn’t wait long, I was DYING to know who Kathleen would choose).  But once I started it, I was at the Point of No Return (Do you like what I did there, LOL).  I was quickly drawn into the lives of three of my favorite characters, as we follow them through their adventures once again.  I was taken on an emotional rollercoaster, constantly thinking how could he do that to her! But all questions were answered in good time.  My heart swelled from all of the love and devotion that is in this book.  I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect ending to a wonderful series!
~*~Lauren~*~


I love to write and am thrilled to be a part of the Amazon Montlake family. My debut novel, NO TURNING BACK, is the first book in The Kathleen Turner Series. I write about things I love to read myself - a heroine who could be a neighbor or best friend; two men who each portray their own version of darkness and light, each vying for her affection; and a story that focuses as much on the characters as it does the suspense. NO TURNING BACK, TURN TO ME, TURNING POINT, and OUT OF TURN currently comprise The Kathleen Turner Series. The fifth and final book, POINT OF NO RETURN, will be released 5/20/14. There is also a companion novel to NO TURNING BACK entitled TURN ON A DIME - BLANE'S TURN. (Look for TURN ON A DIME - KADE'S TURN in the Spring of 2014.)

As for me, I've been reading romance novels since I was way too young to read such things, have an unhealthy obsession for all things Doctor Who, prefer Pepsi to Coke and Absolut to both, think men who drink girly cocktails are wusses, have learned to never stop believing in my beloved St. Louis Cardinals, and can recite the entire scripts of When Harry Met Sally and Apollo 13. George Washington is cool, Bon Jovi still rocks the house, and Bruce Willis is the ultimate alpha-male hero. Most of all, romance never, ever gets old.
Visit my website www.Tiffany-Snow.com for more information and special extras.


No Turning Back (Book #1)- Amazon
Turn on a Dime (Blane’s Companion Novel to No Turning Back)- Amazon
Turn to Me (Book #2)- Amazon
Turning Point (Book #3)- Amazon
Out of Turn (Book #4)- Amazon
Point of No Return (Book #5)- Amazon
 

No comments:

Post a Comment