Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Release Day: THE NORMAL KIND OF CRAZY by L.J.VOSS


The Normal Kind of Crazy
By L.J. Voss
Release Date: June 2nd
What else can Imogen Jones want in her life? She has her own business, has two amazing best friends, and an eccentric senior citizen who raised her when her mom died. She even has her very own Mr. Darcy, even if he happens to come in the form of her pet pig. There’s even something brewing with a local coffee roaster.
But when Imogen is used as blackmail against the father she never knew, she’ll have to trust a handsome and frustrating FBI agent to keep her safe.
As they try to stay one step ahead of the threat, can they keep things strictly professional? Can he keep her safe until the threat passes?
Add it to your TBR!

Buying Links
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1ALrChH
Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1CfelcP


Review

When you are asked to read a book written by one of your best friends, you don't hesitate to say yes. In fact I went all fangirl crazy and jumped about squealing!!!! The Normal Kind Of Crazy was so different to what I was expecting. Yes I expected romance but I didn't expect suspense, but this made the book complete! Imogen despite growing up without her parents has still grown up in a loving home with June and Mabel. And they have brought her up to be independent, strong and trusting. She is also very realistic and relatable due to her clumsiness, her lack of pretentiousness and the simple fact that she is an altogether good person. In my mind the story really comes into its own when, the suspense element begins - When Wall Street comes alive!!!!
I loved every second of the time they spent in the cabin in the woods. Wall Street became less FBI and more Calder and oh throw Mr. Darcy into the picture and it was bliss. I think I would have liked even more of this.
The twist with Michael was something I didn't see coming. I love it when an author completely surprises me and you certainly managed to do that. If I didn't know, I certainly wouldn't think that this is your debut novel. You have really got all the skills of an accomplished author. Well done Leslie I am so very proud of you!! 



L.J. Voss lives in beautiful Salt Lake City, UT with her husband, son, and dog. When she isn’t writing, she can be found be reading or spending time with her family and friends. She loves the outdoors, listening to music, being crafty, and anything related to Nutella.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/LJ-Voss/257056197821802
Twitter: @ljvossauthor
Instagram: @ljvossauthor



No comments:

Post a Comment