Sunday, March 29, 2015

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟Author S. Moose Showcase🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Author S.Moose

INFINITY SERIES


Vision Of Love (Infinity 1)

SYNOPSIS
You can say I had it all. The fancy house, top of the line car, lots of friends and more money than anyone could ever imagine. On the outside, we were the perfect family. No one knew about my abusive father and my mother who drank herself into oblivion every night. My name is Karly and I have scars, deep scars that no one knows about, and when my parents died I was left alone and on my own, to fight through life with no help.

When it came to life and happiness, I had it all until my world was turned upside down. My name is Nicholas and my wife, the love of my life, left me and our new baby girl without as much as an explanation. I didn’t want to accept it, but after our divorce was final and four long years passed, I started to lose hope that she’d ever come back. Emma was growing so fast and I needed help. My sister recommended that I hire her friend, Karly, as Emma’s nanny. I took a chance on bringing another woman into my little girl’s life. Did I do the right thing?

As many days and nights are spent together, feelings can no longer be denied and a relationship is formed.

Life is about taking chances and learning how to fall, but when the past comes back, will they be strong enough to fight through and trust each other? Or will all they worked for fall apart?
 


REVIEW
I'm so glad that Social Media exists, or I wouldn't have discovered this amazing author and her wonderful books. S.Moose has written a triumph of a book in this Vision Of Love. The characters are real and we get to them and their emotions. Karly is one strong lady. If she can go through what she has in life and still have an open heart then there sure is hope for us all. Nicolas was growing on me as the story developed, when he was with little Emma he was perfect. I loved it when he took his two girls to see Beauty And The Beast - adorable! I always knew that the relationship between these two wasn't going to be smooth sailing but oh boy I wasn't expecting the twist that we got. Well done S.Moose you got me!! I can't wait to jump straight into book 2. Thanks S.Moose for giving me the gift of this wonderful book, it means such a lot. I gladly award this book 5 stars ~ Rosie 

BUYING LINKS: 
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1a6LuAi
Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1Ntn4z3
Amazon CA: http://amzn.to/1NreS0e

Vision Of Destiny (Infinity 2)

SYNOPSIS

Falling apart. Barely breathing. How can I go on without you?
Karly Erikson’s fairy tale ending comes to an abrupt halt as she slowly adjusts to life without being in the arms of the man she loves.

Nicholas Hayes makes a decision, which changes his entire life. Living with the decision he’s made, every day is a struggle. His heart only knows one love-Karly Erikson.

When Karly returns to Wilmington, the choices she makes will put what’s left of her heart on the line. Is she ready to fight for what's truly hers?


REVIEW
Holy cow, this book has taken my mind and my emotions on a real journey. Halfway through I was in a mind muddle and had so many questions. This for me is what makes a great book. There is no fun in a book if everything goes as expected. In this book, book 2 of the series, we continue to follow all the characters we came to love in book 1. Especially Nicolas and Karly. They are continually hounded by Jaime she is certainly a thorn in their side. I wished all the way through for her to leave them alone. I loved seeing more from Larry + Lexi, the story was better because of them. Every time Emma was in a scene she stole the show, loved seeing her with the men. I am delighted to know that I can jump straight into Jensen's story. I can't wait. S.Moose has certainly made it onto my list of go to authors. I thought this book was fantastic and award it 5 stars ~ Rosie

BUYING LINKS
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1a6NoRf
Amazon US:http://amzn.to/1Ntp4Y2
Amazon CA:http://amzn.to/1rA9Icf

Vision Of Hope (Infinity 3)

SYNOPSIS

Jensen
She was my life; my whole world until a surprise visit left me confused and angry. Then, one night changes everything, and now I have to make a decision that'll change my future. I still love her, but someone else is showing me what it's like to live.

Lisa
I made the biggest mistake and now I'm left alone, hoping he'll forgive me and take me back. People make mistakes and deserve a second chance. I'm going to show him how true our love is and we'll get through this obstacle and have our forever. I'll fight for him until the end.

Fallyn
My decision to take this position in Wilmington is everything I want and more. I'm working with talented doctors and nurses, but there's one who touches me in more ways than one. Slowly, he's letting me in and slowly, I'm falling for him. But his heart belongs to another woman. Should I fight for him or let go?

Everything happens for a reason.
 

REVIEW
I have devoured this book like the book addict that I am. But it is because of its brilliance that I stayed awake all night just to finish it. From the cover to the very last word I was enthralled. I fell in love with Jensen he has my heart. His character is so real, yes he makes a couple of mistakes, he shows his true feelings but he also loves with his whole heart. He is also hot and super sexy which helps just a little. I also love Fallyn she is a girl who has suffered more loss than anyone would care to imagine, yet she still has courage and strength and an openness to feel love again. This book doesn't shy away from realism and it deals with real and gritty issues in a compassionate manner yet perfect within the storyline. The group of friends we have grown to love in books 1+2 we continue to love. I like the support they give each other and together they move this book from a simple romance story to a story of yes, romance, but also, friendship, loss, emotions and real life. I adore S.Moose and her style of writing. Now I need to decide which book of hers do I read next? I award this book 5 stars ~ Rosie

BUYING LINKS
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1a6PctJ
Amazon US:http://amzn.to/1FZclvd
Amazon CA:http://amzn.to/1I5q2GI

AUTHOR BIO

Saoching Moose, writing as S. Moose, is a New Adult Romance author living in Webster, NY with her amazing husband, Kevin Moose. 

A 2011 Saint John Fisher College graduate, S.Moose loves to read, write, be with her family and friends, and living her life to the fullest. 

S.Moose loves connecting with her fans! Come over and say HI anytime!

Facebook: 
https://www.facebook.com/s.mooseauthor

Twitter: 
@S_Moose060912


No comments:

Post a Comment