When you have a good heart,
You help too much,
You trust too much,
You give too much,
You love too much,
And it always seems,
You hurt the most
How do you become strong enough to leave an abusive husband? How do you get away safely? How do you get your self-esteem back? Brennan Michaels, or so her new I.D. states, escapes by train to an unknown small town in Wyoming. She finds the town is not even on any maps but something draws her there. The township befriends her, she finds a job and a place to live, in a Boarding House, not realizing the other tenant is a Hot, Sexy ex-football player and model that is dealing with his own past issues.
Hutchinson Parker or Hutch to those close to him, had a loving wife, who he cherished and was his entire world until she was taken from him by Cancer. His life ceased to exist, his football and modeling didn't matter anymore. Nothing mattered until he found a small town in Wyoming and after nine months of grieving he meets a girl named Brennan who takes his breath away. He can tell she is dealing with something bad, something happened to her. Most people who find the small town are running from something. Her skittish behavior and the fading marks on her face means one thing. Someone abused her.
Will she find her way home?
4.5 stars of True Love. Loved loved this book Vicki really knows how to write them. It was amazing the way this small town took Brennan in and wanted to help her. Hutch and Brennan's relationship was sweet and special I mean honestly who couldn't fall in love with Hutch..After everything Brennan has went through she of all people deserve someone special to make her feel as special as she is. I love how this small town brought two people both needing healing together and they just fit. I love Vicki's book this one was my favorite!! This book had me reeling with emotion and had me all over the place not knowing what would happen next.Could not recommend this book enough!!!
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_R_RYOZCRwE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Vicki Green grew up in Overland Park, Kansas and currently resides in Olathe, Kansas. Along with her husband and two teenage boys, she shares her home with her cocker spaniel’s Shadow and Mocha. She has been working full time at the same Company for 35 years. Her life has been filled with the most loving and caring parents, who are both gone now but are still in her heart and mind daily.
Vicki enjoys reading Romance books which is what inspired her to begin writing this book. She has always admired Author’s dedication and hard work. She had a dream that played out for over a year, came home one day after work and decided to put it on a word document to see how it read and that became ‘My Savior Forever’, the beginning of her Forever Series.
Indie Mashup, Springdale, Arkansas, July 26, 2014
Red Dirt BoCo, Oklahoma City, OK, August 30, 2014
Penned Con 2014, St. Louis, MO, September 12-13, 2014
- I love Classic Rock!!!! My husband and I have friends in a band that we love to go see and hang out with.
- I love to dance! Anytime I hear music, I have to move.
- I have to have complete silence when I write. Good thing I have the spare bedroom as my office and can shut the door. J
- My husband and I have been married for over 17 years. We have two teenage boys in high school.
- I have worked full time at my current job for 35 years.
- I love being an Independent Author. I hope my readers enjoy my books and I hope they take them away, for a while, to another place and time.
- I have so many book boyfriends and will always love Jesse from My Savior Forever but so far, Shane from Together Forever is my #1 love. ♥
- I am anxious, nervous but mostly excited for my first Author signing!
- I love to read almost as much as I love writing but I’m sad that I get very little time to read anymore. L
- I love to play Disney Girl and Kitchen Scramble on facebook.
- I love to play video games. My favorites are Legend of Zelda, Any of the Harvest Moon games and any Animal Crossing games.
- I just started watching ‘Sons of Anarchy’ and am in love with it and Charlie Hunnam. Yum!
- I am secretly in love with Adam Levine from Maroon 5. Don’t tell anyone.
- I am on a currently on a secret mission, will reveal more later. ♥
Other Books Available by Vicki Green
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Book Reviews by Lexi / Liberty Ann's SifferWalks Books /Love Romance Books/ Mean Girl Luv Books / Amazeballs Book Addicts
Made For You Book Reviews / Deal Sharing Aunt / Who You Callin' A Book Whore? / Life Becomes Me / This Redhead LOVES Books
2 Friends, promote your books with us / Here Is Some of What I Read / Writers and Readers Book Club/Taryn Lee's Blog/ Mia's Point of View / Busymomof3
Rumpled Sheets Blog / Storm Goddess Book Reviews / Literary Binge / Stories & Swag / Roberta's Dreamworld / Cruising Susan Book Reviews
Scandalous Book Blog / For the Love of Books / The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog / Mommy's a Book Whore/ Rebel Book Chick