Why hadn't I resisted him? Because he was too strong, too determined, too beautiful. And because I was hopelessly, helplessly head over heels in love. He had made me fall apart and fall for him.
Brought to new heights of sensuality and passion, Gloria Long, the stunning, self-made CEO of Gloria's Secret, the world's largest retailer of lingerie, has succumbed to the seductive spell of sexy, dominating billionaire ad guru, Jaime Zander. But the man whose first name means "I love" in French is a player and may be incapable of love. And involved with someone else.
Back at her Los Angeles headquarters, Gloria faces unexpected deceit, intrigue, and danger and must make a heart-wrenching life-or-death decision that will cost her not only her empire but also the man she loves. Revenge is the only solution. But will she find the strength to confront the demon from her past who harbors the dark secret that can shatter her world?
This steamy and suspenseful conclusion to Gloria’s Secret is intended for mature readers 18+.
5 Amazing stars! I loved Gloria’s Revenge!! In Gloria’s Secret, I really wasn’t sure about Jaime. He seemed very pushy and controlling and it seemed like he came out of nowhere and it just seemed like he had ulterior motives. In Gloria’s Revenge, I actually really started liking him and how much he made Gloria feel. Secrets are revealed and twists and turns happen. It’s a great read you don’t want to miss out on! ~Kendra
Here are some of the songs that inspired Gloria’s Secret and Gloria’s Revenge; many of them are featured within the books. The hit songs of the late, great Laura Branigan were a major source of inspiration, especially “Gloria,” whose lyrics fit so well with Gloria’s story. If you are not familiar with this amazing artist, I hope you will take the time to get to know her.
“Self Control”/Laura Branigan
“Take a Bow”/Rihanna
“Blurred Lines”/Robin Thicke
“La Vie en Rose”/Edith Piaf
“Undercover Lover”/Kids in Glass Houses
“Toi et Moi”/Charles Aznavour
“Je ne Regrette Rien”/Edith Piaf
“Good Vibrations”/The Beach Boys
“Bleeding Love”/Leona Lewis
“Jar of Hearts”/Christina Perri
“Just Give me a Reason”/Pink
“Nobody Ever Told You”/Carrie Underwood
“How Am I Supposed to Live Without You”/Laura Branigan
1. I co-created the hit TV series Power Rangers and produced the first 100 episodes. I also wrote a few.
2. I also write under the pen name, E.L. Sarnoff. HINT. HINT. Read my other books--Dewitched: The Untold Story of the Evil Queen… and the sequel, Unhitched.
3. I was voted “best-dressed” in high school. Sadly, I mostly wear PJ’s now when I write.
4. I love Paris. If you’ve read my books, I’m sure you know that about me already.
5. I’m a flea market/estate sale junkie. I collect oil paintings of fashionable women from the 1920’s through the 50’s.
6. I’m techno-challenged. Technology hates me! L
7. I cannot bake to save my life. I was the only one in my high school cooking class who didn’t get jam for their thumbprint cookies because there was no thumbprint. Bitch cooking teacher!
8. I’m fire-phobic. I can barely light a match.
9. My book, Seduced by the Park Avenue Billionaire, was inspired by true events. *Sigh* I still have a crush on him.
10. I went to my husband’s first wedding (the ex) and to his second. (mine).
11. I love 1940’s retro jewelry. Eva Peron and I have the same taste.
12. I hate snobs and despise arrogance.
13. I’m a total animal lover. I brake for squirrels.
14. I sleep with my canine love boy, Pepper the fat rat terrier, on one side of my knees, and my feline admirer, Socky the Cat, on the other.
15. I’m well read. My favorite authors are Thomas Hardy, Jane Austen, and Ernest Hemingway.
16. I cry so hard at sad movies people ask me to leave the theater. Fuck them.
17. My husband is convinced that I was once a witch. That’s probably why I fear fire and wrote Dewitched: The Untold Story of the Evil Queen.
18. I’m totally uncoordinated. I cannot follow steps. But I do other things well.;-)
19. I have few talents but I think I’m funny.
20. I LOVE my girlfriends. And my readers!
Nelle L’Amour is a NEW YORK TIMES and USA TODAY bestselling author who lives in Los Angeles with her Prince Charming-ish husband, twin teenage princesses, and a bevy of royal pain-in-the-butt pets. A former executive in the entertainment and toy industries with a prestigious Humanitas Award to her credit, she gave up playing with Barbies a long time ago, but still enjoys playing with toys…with her husband. While she writes in her PJ’s, she loves to dress up and pretend she’s Hollywood royalty. She aspires to write juicy stories with characters that will make you both laugh and cry and stay in your heart forever.
Her other books include the bestselling erotic love story, Undying Love, Gloria’s Secret and the erotic romance series, Seduced by the Park Avenue Billionaire. Writing under another pen name, she is also the author of the highly rated fantasy/romance Dewitched: The Untold Story of the Evil Queen and the sequel, Unhitched.
Nelle loves to hear from her readers. Connect to her below.
Goodreads book: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18241889-gloria-s-revenge
Mary Elizabeth's Crazy Book Obsession / Rumpled Sheets Blog / Angee's After Thoughts / Book Boyfriend Reviews / Winding Stairs Book Blog