Monday, August 24, 2015

New Release: LOVE HIM BACK by Kris Nacole



Buying Links:

Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1h8ULKS

Book Blurb: 

***This is a standalone novel with no cliffhangers. This book is not part of a series.***
Warning: This book is intended for readers 18+ due to some explicit language and mature themes.

After escaping an abusive relationship, Chesney Ward fights to take back control of her life. She longs to leave behind her troubled past, but she craves more than what her small town has to offer.
Freedom.
Adventure.
Love.
The Air Force provides the escape she needs.
After arriving at her first duty station, Chesney meets Staff Sergeant Zane Thomas, a Special Forces airman. He is used to exercising control in his life, which she doesn’t mind. However, she has no idea she’s getting more than she bargained for.
Zane thinks no woman could ever make him want to settle down. That is until he meets Chesney, a small-town girl with a big heart. Her Southern accent and honey-brown eyes make him forget how to breathe.
Over time, their lives will change, and they will be forced to part ways.
When Zane reappears many years later, Chesney’s life is turned upside-down. Not only is she faced with sharing a life-altering secret with him, but she is also given a second chance to rekindle what they once had years ago.
Will Chesney be able to love him back to her, or is Zane too broken to be saved?



Author Bio:

Kris Nacole grew up in a small town in North Carolina.  She currently resides in Tennessee with her husband and two kids.  She enjoys reading, writing, traveling, playing piano, volunteering, and spending time with her family.

Kris is a hopeless romantic and thinks there’s nothing better than seeing your imagination come to life in order to tell an amazing love story.  

Kris has traveled the world and seen many fascinating places. She spent three years living in England, and those were some of the best years of her life.  Her writing is inspired by many once-in-a-lifetime opportunities.  

Kris graduated from Keiser University with a BA in Health Services Administration and earned her MBA in Health Services Management at Keiser University as well.  




A little about me: 

I grew up reading and enjoying romance novels. My first romance novel that I read was by Danielle Steel and she had me hooked from the first page. I come from a military background so I knew I wanted my first book to be a military romance. Actually, the book Love Him Back is completely different than my original outline. Once I started writing, the book just took a turn and went in a totally different direction. I love the way the love story ended up, though, much more than the way I envisioned it before. My favorite character is Chesney because she is not only on a journey for love, she's on a journey to find herself again. She's just as broken as Zane is when she meets him, and she has to learn how to move on and put her past behind her. She's a very strong woman. 



I am currently working on my second novel Hart of Country that will be releasing in 2016! Here is the Goodreads for it: 




Fun Facts: 
The ending to my book came while I was in the shower one day. I literally leapt out of the shower with soap in my hair, grabbed my towel, and ran to the computer to type it out before I forgot it. My eyes were burning from soap in my eyes a few times, but I kept typing.

I had the ending of my book already written before the second half of my book was even written. 

Some of my character names I got off of Share-a-Coke bottles just for fun. :) 

If you want to learn more, you can go to my website at: www.krisnacole.com or 

I'm also on Twitter: @KrisNacole15 

No comments:

Post a Comment