Monday, August 17, 2015

Release Day: SAVING HER by Alexis Noelle

Title: Saving Her
Author: Alexis Noelle
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: August 17, 2015 
My heart was crushed by a man who promised me everything and then took it all away. He proved to me that you never really know someone. People lie. Love is meant for fairy tales, not real life. He makes me want to throw caution to the wind. I don’t want love, but I do want Mason Brooks.


Love is a fantasy. Something that people convince themselves is real, but it isn’t. I was taught at a very young age that love is toxic. Since then I have learned to not need anyone. I have a small group of friends but they are given my loyalty. I have no use for love. She is dangerous to me. She makes me wonder what her touch would feel like. Lacey Hunt is toxic to me.

When two people are irreparably broken can they rise from the ashes?
Can love exist in two black hearts?







Review
This book has it all, great characters, gritty and emotive storyline, humour, love and a good few ugly tears. The main two characters Lacey and Mason have a will they, won't they relationship throughout the book. Their relationship kept me on the edge of my seat. The author Alexis Noelle writes about a few difficult topics - abuse and cancer,she does so with compassion and realism without sugar coating it. Another brilliant aspect of this book is the camaraderie between the friendship group which support Lacey and Mason. They add both the fun and humour. I loved reading this book and happily award it 5 stars ~ Rosie
Amazon UShttp://amzn.to/1JcPvRo:
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1NnDGK5





Alexis Noelle lives in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with her husband, and three kids. On top a writing career, she is a full-time student and a full-time mom. She loves spending time with her kids, although she has to hide the computer from them when she is writing! She love being active and being outdoors, especially if it involves any kind of shopping.

She has always been passionate about writing. She loves to read romance books and feels like being able to lose yourself in a book is one of the more exciting aspects. The books she loves to read and write will be ones that make you feel for the characters. Ashley believes that you should have an opinion on every character in a book whether you love them, hate them, or think they are up to something.She also believes that the most important critic is your reader, so she loves to hear from the readers. She want her fans to be open & talk to her about what they want for the characters in the story, and what they would like to see happen.





HOSTED BY:




No comments:

Post a Comment