Friday, August 21, 2015

Release Day: WISH HE WAS YOU: THE BLOGGER DIARIES by KD Robichaux

RELEASE DAY!
Wish He Was You: The Blogger Diaries Book 2
by
KD Robichaux


The Blogger Diaries by KD Robichaux are not standalone novels and must be read in order. Read book 1, Wished for You, before reading Wish He Was You, or you won't meet Jason, the tall, dark, sexy, tatted-up bad boy, aka the book boyfriend of the series.




Description of Wished for You, Book 1

Kayla’s Chick Rant & Book Blog 
Blog Post: 1/17/15 

My name is Kayla and I’m a blogger who believes in fairy tales. Through the anonymity of my blog, along with my reviews of the steamy novels I like to read, I tell the stories of my own search for love. No matter how disastrous they turn out—and believe me, you will ask yourself ‘Did that really happen?’—I never gave up, knowing my soul mate was out there somewhere. 
When my big brother invited me to move to Houston for a semester of college, I jumped at the opportunity to leave my small hometown to see what it was like to live in a big city. Having no friends and not knowing where to go, I met a guy online and met up with him that night. Because…YOLO, right? 
Turns out, he was an okay guy. Not ‘The One’, but still, a good enough guy to spend time with. But then, he introduced me to his best friend Jason, and my world tilted on its axis. The dark, tough, tatted-up guy, who was too broody for his own good, captivated me. 
But he made it perfectly clear, I wasn’t his type. 

IMPORTANT NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR: 
The Blogger Diaries Trilogy is the true story of how I met, fell for, lost, and got a 
second chance at love with my soul mate. The names of everyone EXCEPT me, Jason, my family, and my best friend have been changed to protect their identities. Full of youthful stupidity, leading to bad decisions and lots of angst, it is a real life story, where inevitably things are messy. 
No one can look back at their late teens and early twenties and not think of moments that make them ask, What the hell was I thinking? Every second of this trilogy is true, exactly as it happened. 
The first book, ‘Wished For You’, is a tale of finding ‘the one’ too early, and then having to let them go. 
PLEASE NOTE: This is a true trilogy, meaning the first two books END ON CLIFFHANGERS. But if you take the journey with me, in the end, I promise you a happily ever after you will never forget. 
I know I won’t. 

Description of Wish He Was You, Book 2

Kayla’s Chick Rant & Book Blog 
Blog Post 8/21/15

Heartbroken and devastated, I moved back home to North Carolina after the man I loved more than anything told me he didn’t want me anymore. 
After my disastrous dating history, I had finally found the one, my soul mate, and then he just threw me away like I meant nothing to him. So, what was I supposed to do now? 
I did what any woman who had her heart ripped to shreds would do. I rebounded. And I rebounded hard. 
My life spun and progressed at whirlwind speed as I tried desperately to fill the hole Jason had left inside me. 
I had myself fooled for a while there, until the newness of everything wore off, until the whirlwind slowed to a grinding halt and I was forced to stop and realize exactly what I’d done. I suppose I could’ve trained myself to be content with Aiden, but all I did was… 
Wish He Was You 

This is book 2 in the Blogger Diaries Trilogy. It CANNOT be read as a standalone. Please read book 1, Wished for You, before beginning this continuation of the story. 

Stalk the Author:



KD Robichaux wanted to be a romance author since the first time she picked up her mom’s Sandra Brown books at the ripe old age of twelve. She went to college to become a writer, but then married and had babies. Putting her dream job on hold to raise her family as a stay at home mom, who read entirely too much, she created a blog where she could keep her family and friends up-to-date on all the hottest reads. From there, by word of mouth, her blog took off and she began using her hard-earned degree as a Senior Editor for Hot Tree Editing. When her kids started school, and with the encouragement from her many author friends, she finally sat down and started working on her first series, The Blogger Diaries, her very own real life romance.




No comments:

Post a Comment