Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Release Day: CAGED (Trapped #2) by Shay Savage


SYNOPSIS


Bizarre rituals on a remote island in Maine.
My crazy neighbor lying naked in the produce section of a grocery store.
The sting of a knife as it slices through my flesh.
Now I know why they say life is never easy.
The soft touch of Tria’s hand against my chest is the only thing that keeps me going, but there are consequences. As a fighter, I should be able to deal with anything life throws at me, but there is one circumstance I simply can’t handle.
I only have one coping mechanism: a tube around my arm and a needle in my vein.

Buying Links

Amazon US:http://amzn.to/1SItdNH
Amazon UK:http://amzn.to/1N7DUCM

Review


After loving book 1 I didn't think Caged could be any better but boy was I wrong. Liam has worked his way into my head and my heart. He is such a powerful alpha male yet when he is with Tria we see a softer side - the perfect man!! This book follows directly from where book 1 finishes and to get full enjoyment you should certainly read them in sequence. I admire the strength and independence Tria shows and she certainly doesn't just give in to Liam. The dynamics surrounding Liam and his family are interesting to say the least and I expect that we will find more information about them in the next book. This book leaves us on another Cliffhanger but a good one and one that just leaves me trying to guess what will happen next. This book deserves more than 5 stars!!!! ~Rosie

Author Bio



Shay Savage lives in Cincinnati, Ohio with her family and a variety of household pets. She is an accomplished public speaker, and holds the rank of Distinguished Toastmaster from Toastmasters International. When not writing, she enjoys science fiction movies, masquerading as a zombie, is a HUGE Star Wars fan, and member of the 501st Legion of Stormtroopers. When the geek fun runs out, she also loves soccer in any and all forms - especially the Columbus Crew, Arsenal and Bayern Munich - and anxiously awaits the 2014 World Cup. Savage holds a degree in psychology, and she brings a lot of that knowledge into the characters within her stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment