Slow-Cooker Orange Chicken
- 4 skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons ketchup
- Flour for dredging
- Remove visible fat from chicken thighs and roll each in flour until well coated. Set chicken thighs in the bottom of a slow cooker.
- Combine orange juice, marmalade, soy sauce, garlic and ketchup in a small bowl. Stir until well blended.
- Pour sauce over chicken thighs and lid the cooker. Cook on LOW setting for 4 hours.
- Remove thighs from slow cooker and stir sauce well. Top thighs with extra sauce.