Friday, August 15, 2014

Review: The List by Chris Bell & Felicia Lynn


In Matthews, North Carolina, where everyone knows everyone, there’s a minefield of hidden secrets and cover-ups. 
When Kip’s opportunity to avenge those who have been wronged approaches, he contemplates revenge. 
For Kip, removing the people who’ve caused harm to those he loves is a mission of service. With the time limit on Kip’s future quickly approaching, sacrifices must be made to make sure the guilty parties pay.
But will his conscience get in the way? 
Can a man who lives life so passionately ever be a murderer?


BUY THE BOOK

REVIEW
5 WILL KEEP YOU HOOKED STARS! I could not put this book down! I loved the twists and the turns. The writing flowed easily and kept me turning the page. Kip is an enjoyable, relatable, and lovable character. I also really enjoyed the supporting characters. I did find some of the scenes hard to read but it went with the story and was supposed to be that way. I'm not sure I would have felt the same emotions if the authors didn't take you to the same place that Kip was in. I don't want to give any spoilers so I'll just say this- GO GET THIS BOOK! I cannot wait for the next book!
~ Leslie ~

No comments:

Post a Comment