Sunday, August 31, 2014

Review: Vanquish by S.J. McGran

~Review~
Vanquish by S.J. McGran
(Triumph Book 1)

4 1/2 WHAT A DEBUT STARS!! This was a phenomenal start to a series and an amazing debut novel! This book starts out swinging with the heavy emotions! The author pulled off duel POV very well. It all flowed and the characters had their own voices. I couldn't out this down and I really loved all the characters! I found myself not wanting Jared to tell Zhoe his secret but I knew he would have to for their relationship to actually work but it was still difficult to see this mazing relationship and know that this one thing could send it crashing down. The one thing I didn't care for some of the corny dialogue. But that might have just been me and it really wasn't too bad. This is definitely one I would recommend! I can't wait for more from this author! ~ LJ ~





AmazonNook ~ iBooks ~ Smashwords ~ Kobo

Follow/Find S.J. McGran

No comments:

Post a Comment