Thursday, September 19, 2013

Girl's Night Playlist

Hey bookies! So in honor of Raquel, Kendra, and I deciding we are going to go to Naughty Mafia in Las Vegas next year! (sssssrrrrrrrreeeeeaaaaammmmmssssss!!!!!!!!!) Who's gonna come with us?!?! Any takers!??!?! I decided to post a girl's night playlist. I'm hoping that there is a little something on here for everyone.  Leave a comment with your go to girl's night song! Also it's a little longer than normal that's because I'm a huge slacker and didn't post one last weekend ~ Leslie

PLAYLIST
Royals by Lorde
We Can't Stop by Miley Cyrus ( I know I hate myself a little too but it's SOO catchy!)
Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke, T.I., Pharrell
Single Ladies by Beyonce
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by Cindy Lauper
My Humps by The Black Eyed Peas
Waking up in Vegas by Katy Perry :)
Roar by Katy Perry
Raise Your Glass by Pink
Man! I Feel Like a Woman! by Shania Twain
I Wanna Dance with Somebody by Whitney Houston
It's Raining Men by The Weather Girls
Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood
Red High Heels by Kellie Pickler
Toxic by Britney Spears
Womanizer by Britney Spears
Boys by Britney Spears
Since U Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson
I Love Rock and Roll by L.A. Guns
Black Horse and the Cherry Tree by KT Tunstall
Dog Days Are Over by Florence + The Machine
Rumour Has It by Adele
Bang Bang Bang by Christina Perri
Shoop by Salt-N-Pepa
Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard
Hit Me With Your Best Shot by Pat Benatar
Paris (Ooh La La) by Grace Potter & The Nocturnals


Listen to it on Spotify and then follow us!

No comments:

Post a Comment