Monday, October 7, 2013

Easy Recipe Tuesday (BONUS)

So we didn't post a recipe last week so to make it up to you we are doing two today! So here is an easy yummy crockpot recipe I use at least once a month :) ~ Leslie

Crockpot Salsa Chicken
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 jar of salsa-any kind
1 can of black beans
1 package frozen corn
1 4 oz package of cream cheese (optional - I've done it without and it is delicious either way)

Put everything in the crockpot on low for 5-6 hours or high for 4-5 hours. I shred the chicken and serve over brown rice and my husband and I add some Cholula or mild taco sauce to give it a bit of a kick. But you could serve in tortilla's or over lettuce for a salad, it is really actually pretty versatile. Happy eating...and reading ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment