Friday, October 25, 2013

Guest Reviewers




Review


Let me say first, I hate books that leave you hanging, I like a heads up if this is a part one in a series....BUT I have to say I absolutely loved this book. This book had ugly... rape, but also had lovely... sweet hot sex. If you don't like sex with same sex partners this is not the book for you but if you are open then you will enjoy this book. You go on a journey as this sweet young abused girl becomes a smart woman in every sense of the word.  You will enjoy the journey as she becomes one with herself. The loving with the woman on woman and woman on man will have you wishing you had that type of loving available. This book will grip you and keep you turning the pages wondering what will come next, never quit figuring out as she twists and turns you into a great story.  Now wondering when the rest of the story will be coming out. Hopefully I will be able to read that soon...   Full disclosure, I was given this book free for a true review.

~Karn~




 

 Review

A Matter of Fate 

The heart of this book is a young woman's coming of age story, but it's certainly not the typical one!  The author, Heather Lyons, captured a rich fantasy world while somehow managing to keep it firmly grounded in reality. She also did a great job of being descriptive without being tedious. While A Matter of Fate is a great stand alone book, there enough questions to leave me excited to read the sequel, A Matter of Heart. Very we'll done!
 
~Heather~
 
 
 

 Review

A Matter of Heart

In this follow up to A Matter of Fate we find Chloe beginning to fill her role as a Creator. The anguish she feels over the Destroyer side of her persona is palpable and completely understandable. When dealing with the tumultuous love triangle she has with the Whitecomb brothers, I was equally angry and sympathetic with her choices. What would I do in the same situation? I still love the characters, the plot and the flow of the series. However, I was disappointed to find things unresolved. Guess I'll just have to wait for book 3! A Matter of Truth can't come soon enough!!!

~Heather~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment