Hey Everyone! Halloween is only 2 days away so here is an easy recipe for a twist on rice krispies treats. This recipe is Gluten Free but tastes so good, no one will ever guess!
Rice Chex Krispies
1 stick butter
1 package (10 oz.) miniature
6 cups Rice Chex
1. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium low
2. Add the marshmallows and stir frequently until they have
3. Add the Rice Chex and stir until all of the Chex are throughly
4. Spread the Rice Chex mixture into a greased 9 x 13 casserole dish
and set aside to cool.
5. To serve, cut into squares or just let everybody
grab a handful.
*make sure the marshmallows are gluten free
Not only do the Rice Chex Treats taste just like Rice Krispies Treats, they
are easier to eat. Do you remember how Rice Krispies Treats can get hard after
they sit a while? So much so that you almost break your teeth trying to bite
through them? The shape of the Rice Chex cereal makes it impossible to pack them
into a tight layer so the treats never get as hard as Rice Krispies Treats. Even
after they sit on the counter all day, you can cut a square and bite into
without any difficulty.