Tracks (Rock Bottom, #1) Review TourBook Descrition: Tracks (Rock Bottome #1)
When Harvard Law student, Dylan Ackhart, moves to Boston with her best friend- the last thing she expects to find is Jeremy Mason. Jeremy is sexy, smart, and passionate- and currently the most famous rock star in the world.
From the first moment Dylan meets Jeremy, she's attracted to him. But she soon finds the fame and press can wear on you. Plus, Jeremy seemsto be hiding things from her- including his relationship with the mysterioius blue-haired girl.
Tracks takes you on a ride throught the not so glamorous side of dating a rock star-sex, drugs, rock and roll.
All I can say is that this is a very emotinally draining book. When I would put it down all I could do was think about it until I was able to read more. The characters are addicting and draw you into the story. There were so many times I wanted to tell Dylan what to do. I was angry at Jeremy and did not understand why Dylan couldn't see all that was there for her in Scott. I went back and forth between the two men and could see the good in both of them. Your heart aches for Jeremy and the relationship you want for him and Dylan. I did not want Dylan to sacrafice any of her dreams either. Your heart literally breaks at the end when she makes the decision she thinks is the right one.
Pick this book up at:
Tracks Book #1
Find the Author:
Goodreads Author Page: http://www.goodreads.com/
Amazon Author Page:http://www.amazon.com/Sarah-
Sarah Biermann, RN, BSN was born Wilmington, Delaware and grew up in Claymont. She attended Cab Calloway School of the Arts in Wilmington for high school, majoring in creative writing. She went on to Montgomery County Community College in Blue Bell, PA for her Associates Degree in Nursing. She recently graduated Drexel University with her BSN in nursing and is currently in their Masters program for nursing education. Sarah's nursing specialty is in drugs and alcohol detox and rehab.
Sarah has been married to her husband, Jon, for 8 years. She has two beautiful daughters: Anna, age 7, and Quinn, age 2. They live in Lansdale, Pennsylvania.
She enjoys reading, singing, art, music, television, going to the movies, Hershey Park, and writing.
1. Kiss From a Rose- Seal
2. Hallelujah- Jeff Buckley
3. In Your Eyes- Peter Gabriel
4. Mirrors- Justin Timberlake
5. Big Shot- Billy Joel
6. Happiness is a Warm Gun- Beatles
7. Baby's on Fire- Jonathan Rhys Meyers
8. Barely Breathing- Dunkin Sheik
9. Behind Blue Eyes- The Who
10. Breaking the Habit- Linkin Park
11. Extraterrestrial- Katie Perry
12. Circle The Drain- Katie Perry
13. Hummingbird Heartbeat- Katie Perry
14. Heroin- The Velvet Underground
15. Come To Your Senses- show "Tick Tick Boom!"
16. I Want You/She's So Heavy- Beatles
17. Locked Out Of Heaven- Bruno Mars
18. Your Song- Elton John
19. I Drink Alone- George Thorogood
20. Take A Bow- Rihanna
21. This Time- Jonathan Rhys Meyers
22. While My Guitar Gently Weeps- Beatles